Check Out Our Videos

Why Us?

Trained Manpower

All our techinicians undergo in depth training at our centralised training facility.

Affordable

Save on laptop repair as compared to the authorized service centres.

Quick Turnaround

Well equipped local service centres enable us to meet your expectations everytime.

Data Security

With us you can be rest assured about safety and confidentiality of your data.

We Fix !!! Any Brand Any Problem

We Fix !!! Any Brand Any Problem

• Laptop repairs did a excellent job repairing my computer. Was fast, efficient and pricing was great. I also had a USB with pictures on it for years and my data was erased. Laptop repairs was able to restore my lost data. - Kinder Godra
  • Brought my laptop in to Rohit because it kept on freezing when I would open up applications, after a diagnosis check Rohit informed me about the problem and gave me a breakdown of how much it was going to cost to repair and the turn around was amazing. Within two days I received my laptop back and have not had any problems since. Great customer service and extremely fairly priced.  - Vin Kenth
  • Rohit replaced a laptop screen for me all in one day! He charged me a fair price and was very friendly and explained it all before he did anything. He also checked an older laptop for me. He opened it up and checked it out - NO CHARGE. Then he gave me options on those repairs too. All in all a great experience. He has multiple payment options, has a business licence and gives a 1 year warranty. Not a scammer like so many others in this field. Thanks!   - Dana Sheppard
  • Our laptop started to become too slow to work. And we called Rohit to check it and he said the mother board can go any time and we asked him a new laptop for us and with in couple of days he got us a new laptop with best price. We appreciate and recommend his service for all. - Dilipan Sounder

COME IN

55 Timbercove Rd, Brampton, ON L6Y 0Y3